- Save time. Creating digital scrapbook pages is fast and efficient. Tasks that are traditionally time-consuming like cutting paper, cropping photos, and coming up with a layout are just a click and a drag with a mouse.
- Save money. Traditional scrapbooking costs a lot. Think of all the money spent on paper, ribbons, stickers, embellishments, storage organizers, etc. Plus, you can only use most supplies like paper once. Digital artwork, on the other hand, can be re-used as many times as you want on different projects.
- Stay caught up. Because digital scrapbooking lets you get more done in less time, it's easier to stay caught up which means more time to build the fun memories you'll want to scrapbook later on. Plus, the huge variety of ready-made digital designs means that you can literally drop your photos and journaling into pre-made scrapbook pages when you don't have time to flex your own artistic muscle.
- Re-use designs. Create the perfect holiday scrapbook page ONCE and then swap out the pictures and journaling for each of your children. Talk about a 3 for 1 special!
- Print multiple copies. Have you ever wanted to give a copy of a treasured scrapbook page to a relative but dreaded having to build a second copy from scratch? Now you can design it ONCE and then print it MULTIPLE times.
- Freedom to experiment. Experimenting with paper scrapbooking supplies and photos is costly and time-consuming. Resizing, re-ordering, and re-layering digital artwork and photos is fast, easy, and free.
- Make mistakes. If you have ever trimmed a photo to the wrong size or cut a ribbon to the wrong length, you'll appreciate how easy it is to reverse mistakes digitally. Simply UNDO the mistake or start from scratch if you change your mind without wasting valuable supplies.
- Avoid trips to the store. Avoid those last minute trips to the store when you need that special color of paper, or want a special embellishment to give your design that WOW factor. With digital scrapbooking you can download the artwork you need 24 hours a day.
- No mess, no cleanup. There aren't any piles of scraps or clippings to clean up. Nor are there unused supplies to put away and organize.
- Endless supply of color. If you've ever been frustrated when you don't have the perfect color paper to match your photo, you'll appreciate the ability to digitally use any color under the sun.
- Take back you house. Unlike traditional scrapbooking which can occupy an entire room of your house, digital scrapbooking fits tidily inside your computer.
- Conquer photos. With traditional scrapbooking you need to calculate in advance how many prints of each photo you'll need to order so you have enough copies for each family member's scrapbook. Then you have to painstakingly crop each photo hoping that you don't make a mistake or you'll have to order more prints before you can finish. With digital scrapbooking, you can re-use a digital photo as many times as you need and you can alter it without changing the original.
- Email pages/publish on web. Keep in touch with family and friend anywhere in the world by emailing them a digital copy of your scrapbook pages or publishing your pages to a blog or website.
- Scrapbook anywhere. Ever wish you could scrapbook at the family cabin on the lake without bringing everything but the kitchen sink? You can now thanks to your laptop computer!
- Pick-up where you left off. It's easy to pick up where you left off if you're interrupted. Simply save your work and you don't have to bother putting away or getting out a bunch of supplies.